Wednesday, October 17, 2007

what i saw

Went to Camerons over the raya weekends for ibridge camp. Here's what I captured :


orange petals

a pink rose

more roses

a weed

red impatiens

a friendly cat
another of her cat friend invited herself on my lap without asking

Strawberries
me & some friends sneaked out for breakfast at my friend's shop. her parents made great pancakes. we were treated with free strawberries

Some thoughts for the camp :
a
regrets :
- my people shots were horrible though. Most of my indoor pics turned out dark or blur. think my flash and camera aren't communicating too well. That's coz the master didn't read the flash manual.
- not seizing all the lovely flowers that popped out my way into my cam. it was raining quite a bit and i was hoping for morning sun.
- din have much time to make strangers -> friends
- not leaving my worries of tmr behind. today find me fine tuning my psd pics before sending it to printers & a paper to study for.
a
some smiles :
- catching up with ol' friends.
- lovely weather and people
- strolling around the town. wish i had ventured more. blame the rain.
- i got some faith and idea boost jst listening to our speaker's testimony. (his conversation stories burst out like a leaking pipe)
- I brought roses at rm 10 for 3 bouquets. happy :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some fine pix you have there :)

HL said...

pink rose is nice, so is the cat.

Anonymous said...

Worry too much about tomorrow, and you'll end up like me.

Bald and crazy.

el'z said...

cc & hl : thx. appreciate yr feedback :))

nathan : like what again? ;p