Tuesday, October 30, 2007

the last thread

finally i got a break ! October was pouring heavily on me. work & studies.

bees are busy
and so was it like in the office before the dinner


Today seemed like a day of reminiscene...

I went to mom's school to print some stuffs. It was like a walk to remember. The canteen chair I used to hang out with my girl friends every recess time was still strong in dark blue. As I walked through the corridors, I recalled lining up to class...(or never really lining up)... the garden - reminded me of where an injured owl was found. A long lost friend took it home....his mom said he'll call home each day to ask about his owl. not her. (using coins. we weren't blessed with hp at that age). but it died of internal bleeding. :(

Had lunch in a coffee shop which flavors permeated me back to my younger days in Penang. A hawker was conversing in hokkien with a customer... Penang = hokkien. and i ate a hot bowl of claypot noodle. Dad used to asked for an extra empty bowl, so that he could 'air' the hot noodles in the plate for me...

I'm starting to miss him now. His being away somehow brought us closer though. Ytdy, mom, dad and bro did a group msn talked. Mom narrated to me. She was happy. msn and emails are not her thing thgh. now it's. :P
a
I thought of my longings while sipping on my sizzling yee mee...
a
* I wish I can pick up some vietnamese or Burmese so that I can communicate to the foreign workers that does a pit stop at our church. There's a pool of them just waiting to be harvested. They're working & living behind our backdoors and we're not tapping into it. Meanwhile P'kash flew back to India to look for a wife. (prays he finds a good one). I was glad we made him our friend. I've always have a thing for east asia. If I've reached my expiry date for... u know what la, i think i might like to live and work around east asia. (not as missionary thgh)
a
* I wish to have more time to draw. I am thinking of my 'creation piece' which i haven't put colors on it; and a wind-up toy. I am also dreaming of traditional toys...made of wood & cotton... you can touch it, feel it...


resisting the wind

Resting. droopy.

I feel like the dragonfly in the pic. Btw, I still got alot of practice to go when it comes to dof.

I won't be blogging much in Nov. (I hope). Would like to spend some time to recollect myself for a while...Plz remind me, if i fail to not listen to myself. :)

I need to stop typing as well. I mite be suffering from rheumatism or is it arthritis. my 10 fingers' joints have been aching since 2 days ago. when i drive or not flapping it.

5 comments:

khim said...

u also very cool, girl...like your creations here, your charming looks and artistic eye. God bless.

Anonymous said...

have a good rest while the rest are up on the hills...

el'z said...

thanks :)

i linked you to my blog. under the 'hippest aunty' :P

HL said...

I think you are a DOF jedi already. It helps to have lots of insect friends...

el'z said...

=p

*sends a bee to sting u*