Wednesday, October 24, 2007

grace upon grace

i'm sitting in front of the screen right now. With a glass of fruit juice and my office attire. (stinking a bit). Trying to unwind before bed.

These few weeks have been wild. Like murphy's law. Anything that could go wrong, went wrong. My sos prayers seems as if i'm dialing the wrong number.... but as i reflect upon the good things that i can count on, grace seems to carry me, layers upon layers, like my society's dinner anniversary theme "Grace upon Grace".

Last Saturday I went to Bangsar. twice. (don't ask me how I ended up returning there twice. i'm not a patron there thgh). I'd free drink in Starbucks and a nice chat with my kor kor. I was ranting away about how i feel about not being weighted proportionally. He said i'm much bigger than that. I guess he's right. It's aways good to give without counting.

Later i'd dinner with my good friend S'na. S'nas liken my big sister. One of the rare feel whose advice i just absorb like a sponge. We chat. And I called it a happy day.

happy to have free treats. Duno why i'm so happy with free treats. think it makes me feel special :P
happy that i brought 3 items below fifty. (happy in shopping = getting the things u want below your targeted price)*
happy to spend a weekend with people i love
happy to know that i'm free to give freely
happy to realize i've been blessed with great friends in life.
Happy for grace shown

Grace. I remember calling for help to heavens once. my 2nd year exam period and a last minute assignment deadline. S'na offered to help me with my assignment. i didn't ask her :)
At work this week, LM and WL ask me share my load. I didn't ask them either :) they're such great relieve to me ! thanks :)
Some friends volunteered to come in office to help. I duno why so much help is pouring in without me asking. Heavens has blessed me with many hands.

I'm glad. Now i'm licking some ice-cream. I will sleep and hope the morrow brings a shower. Rain to wash all the muds and ugly bits away.

I'm gonna take a shower. Goodnight.

* i can't believe myself. But I'd fallen in love with a deep purple top. they ran out of stock. i took white instead. And I got a chilli red shirt. this is so not me.

** the author removed the previous posts for security & privacy purposes.

No comments: