Wednesday, October 31, 2007

trick or treats?

Happy halloween day !!


El'z throws this pumpkin to you ! (picked that line up fr facebook). I drew this some months back. Somehow halloween reminded me of pumpkins, children, sweets and most of all, family & fun... (no we dont' celebrate it here. so i only know halloween thru' the tvs.). I posted a bigger pumpkin picture here.
s
p.s- oh no, i am supposed to study.
a
p.p.s - i got the best halloween gift ever !!! rashes crawling all over me ! hideous red pimple-like spots. imagine going trick or treats with this... 'woa, that's a great mask ur wearing' ;p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, nicely drawn.

The last time I went trick-or-treating with my cousins was when I was twelve!

=D

el'z said...

gee, thx :)

oh, where was it? sounds cool !!

hey, we can still do it now. i got my 'costume' ready.

Anonymous said...

Yea..your spotted birthday suit eh...:P

It was back in HK. My cousins wore ghost masks and walked from apartment to apartment with brooms..hehe.

They would have scared a lot of people if they weren't so tiny back then..ha ha.