Tuesday, September 25, 2007

good gases

i've found some use for our natural gas...

1# I was squashed in the ktm once. Cramped by strange men and a fearful heart. So I thought what better ways to create more space for myself.

*fart*

When it comes to safety, anything goes. it's just too bad we can't release it by volition..


2# I've always wondered on when did our parents started getting comfortable with each other's fart. Like before marriage. Someone has to break the silence first right? But i guess gasses can be a good indicator of impartial acceptance.


I can imagine some disgusting stares and snorts hurling at me after this. :p Oh Well...

6 comments:

Jesus Freak said...

Let's just call it "Gasology", the study of homosapien gases...

HL said...

Someone should do a GC-MS analysis to determine the typical composition of human biogas. It's a delicate blend.

el'z said...

jf & hl : thx for the idea. ya, someone sd do a phd thesis on that !!

hl : gc-ms analysis -> woa.. yr company got the instrument? now we jst need some samples ! mite hv bit of prob collecting em' thgh...;p

check out these in youtube :

1. dr rudolf tither - fart analysis (totally stew-pik)

2. robin williams fart in bed (a cute scene fr Bicentennial Man)

Anonymous said...

i can so imagine your laughter as u type this post..hehe :)

el'z said...

erica : ur so smart ! it was a eureka moment for me. some great insights i've discovered ;p

HL said...

No GC-MS here. Very expensive leh. But I know some labs that have them. Samples can be collected in adsorbent tubes.