Tuesday, September 18, 2007

blue banded bee

this blue bee visited my garden some days ago...



It's quite tiny, you can easily dismiss it as a fly. I took a second look after its loud buzzling and hovering. It seemed to be attracted to white flowers and traveled at a fixed poligonal route over and over again; hence allowing me time to grab my camera. I can't crop the pix too much or else i might loose the resolution.
a
Find out more about the blue gem here*, and what's going on in my mind here. Ok, maybe this one's a little more within reach.
b
a
*i owe it to a friend who confirmed the bee as a bee to me

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chi Hui,
Love the aperture. Nice pics.

el'z said...

Hey ! thx for your comment. How have u been?

U know, the wall-paper on your sis's computer - a church in Macau against a deep blue sky looks beautiful ! Heard u take great shots too !!

Anonymous said...

Been working hard..ha ha.

We should go 'shooting' together. And you can teach me how to shoot macro.

;D

Will drop you a mail.

el'z said...

heys, there's an international photography exhibition going on in town till oct. Wanna give it a try?

anyways, i don't qualify to teach u. After looking at yr collections, i think it sd be the other way round.

Anonymous said...

I tried to send you an email but ur email account which I have is 'lapuk'. Ha ha.

Mind sending me ur email acc?