Thursday, July 21, 2005

V

these few weeks have squeezed me into a ball -i'm either bouncing up & down looking for the ppl-up-there or being passed around by lecturers...sigh* But i've my share of joy hunting for virgin drosophillas during this week's lab...just that my eyeballs hurt by squinting too hard into the microscope.

Just thought of drafting down a bridge between my holidays and new term here...i supposed i would use "eye-opening" as a theme for my past 3 months - first working experience, meeting the east asians students at a conference, learning more from friends who come from difficult background & appreciating how tough they've become to overcome...& "2nd chance"- sharpening a long lost skill, allowing my legs to do the extra mile & regaining my trust in some things i've lost faith on?

The dawn of my new term sees me pecking & kicking my way out of the shell, sometimes the broken pieces spill in. I've suceed in having my head protrude out of a sharp edged hole and sticking out one feet , yet i'm still enclasped in the shell case. Well, it's both liberting and prisoning depends where one's seeing from. That paints it out for my life direction, given roles and ppl... really is a struggle poking everywhere yet having no certainty...but i'd like to quote kwai's word that certainty is like solid - u step on what's already there; Uncertainty's like liquid - u get to swim around ( n explore )...

so much so for changes...
guess what? the sesame street producers are getting cookie monster to eat vegebites & gobble "i love veges" ... i so cannot believe this !!!! ( r they like gonna paint him green and rename him vege monster in order to get the kiddies to appreciate their greens? or change "sesame" street to "pea" street? noo....sobs sobs...)

No comments: