Friday, July 08, 2005

bugged !

yeah! finally, i got some peaceful rest... no more bugs for now ! Come to think of it, being bugged actually served as a delightful snack for me ! well, by humans, not insects.

i supposed everyone would have their own unique blend of friendship lingo... by far being bugged speak the most to me ! i once had a long 'discussion' concerning what quantifies a good friend with a friend... to find out that this lingo can be so varied... Wmi prefers friends to hang-out with him on weekends, and give him space to do what he likes over the weekdays while i kinda like phone calls and smses in between to fill up the space... a contrast between low-maintenance vs high-maintenance friend ?

tracking back my roots to the way i define my friendship style as thus -

coming fr a small family and sticking on to my bro when i was much younger ( like how Mary's little lamb go wherever she goes ) is one good reason why i'm such sticker... ( as he grew older, having a lil sister tag along him becomes like a nag. but now Nat's the tag. [=p both ways oso ler] )....

my early social life was characterised by 3 buddies ! Ah boy was my playmate ! we met in the field every evening. ( but i think i make him cried alot by calling him silly names ! ), Gxin was my churchmate & Jin's my kindymate... ( Jin & I would gang-on to perform notty deeds on every kindy-days, like bullying Dan. <--Pity him! good thing those stories never got to mom... she tought i was an angel !)...

oh yes, mom's accountability lingo ! Some families value freedom and trust ( like kids can go out whenever they like without reporting & their parents trust that they be in fine hands? ) but for me, i've to keep mom informed about my whearabouts...Well, i think i kinda like being kept in a secured-tight situation... thx to mom's protectiveness. On the other hand, i remember being closed to dad while i was kid ( like he used to pick me up after kindergraden and buy me whatever junky i pick fr the groceries... drew pictures & caught grasshoppers for my fasination ( that explain my love for bugs ?! except bed bugs) But somehow age drew the gap...maybe that's why i chill out with too much space ? can't read too well into silence. ( i wonder whether that's a self-fulfilling prophecy ? i kinda take silence as avoidance... )

So there! i've to make extra effort for group friends ( easy to ffk too!), unless one of my buddy's there... (but i guess like all langguage, it can be learned. i gotta master this langguage esp during scrace times)...writing this makes me miss S'na n Vln so much ! Used to call S'na up and rant on the phone every other day about any other thing ( why does she has to go johor ? sigh*)... n the nice sunny texts fr Vln every other day (no wonder he's so fast taken... too bad *bleuk*).

1 comment:

Shaohen said...

Eh, lil sis. Stop bullying me.