Friday, February 04, 2005

1 February

i purposed to end my assignment on 1st. should have end it then...
i'm presenting a piece on EU-ACP tmr... didn't have good experience being upfront. I pray this will be good -that is hopefully most of my classmates have left home.

but... hehe...
holiday marh...

celebrated one of my friend's b'day... it's pretty amazing that so many others turned out ! well, almost everyone i texted !!! even the visitors...
this entire semester feels so festivy... i hardly felt like i'm in uni.

i brought a cute lil toy doggy as an ancient belated b'day gift for a friend...
but look at it - i can feel it's doopy eyes staring at me... feels so nice running my hands on it's brown patchy furr, and it smell so good too... !! awww....

should i give away or keep it ? give it? keep it?

oh bother... next time if i purchase anything cute n irresistable - ask the shop to wrap it up !
Am i like having my 2nd childhood now ? i've this urge to start collecting soft toys again...
what with sesame street, winnie the pooh n wonder boys ( i wish they sell old movies here )

No comments: