Friday, January 07, 2005

howeedays

" why are we always declaring our fears and doubts, why not start proclaiming faith and hope?" -joyce meyers.

This is to remind the blur me how i spent this week coz i can't recalled how i spent my lst...
Morning finds me refusing to greet the sun, but still made it around 10am to catch Sesame street. It's like my morning appetizer, and 9pm's My wife and Kids (Disney channel) -my dessert.

Been reading the book of Isaiah... it paints such pretty figuratives. Just love the way he describe stuffs " as strong as oaks of Bashan, cedars of labanon", or concerning Assyria " does the ax raise itself above him who swings it, or the saw boast against him who uses it?"
Been logging on to joyce meyer's daily broadcasting... its' like a daily dose to keep me going !
http://www.joycemeyer.org/cgi-bin/jmm_cgi/temp/index.plx

reading my EU sheets, but hardly finishing... but i will, or i have to, coz assignments due.
so, here's a lab report and some assignments to make their entrance in my holidays !

Today ( or ytdy to be exact ) i started playing the piano for at least an hour !!! gee, i'm so proud of myself ( n thkful to god too... been praying about this ) !!! after i stopped my lessons, there has been such reluctance fr my self to get started... i mean i love it, but...feel like old rustie car here.
the momentum....

caught up with an old friend, called some friends up ( sometimes i wonder y i'm always initiating the phone to some friends ( like after so many years ! sobs... maybe they mite argue how come i'm absent on hangouts. oh well...) corresponding with few oldies with email...

managed to buy some ancient belated b'day gifts and christmas pressy to friends

a new year ticket for parking at the yellow line for 5 mins. Hey, i was just peering out of the shop when he come... nopes, he din spare me. " encik, saya baru park, boleh saya park tempat lain? pegi beli brg, dah tulis". The clerk at the council halften? the fine though. :)


No comments: