Wednesday, December 29, 2004

**sheuuw**

today i left my car window fully unwinded down !!!

was too all heads and eyes fumbling down my notes ( cyto org exams ) to notice i left it unwinded down.
found a note left by a kind passer-by to be careful next time... ( hey, thx for not entering my car and pressing the buttons or taking my shades whoever ya r )

how's a bluree like me gonna survive in a BIG, WiLd dog-eat-dog, u-better-stay-on-guard-or?!@! world ?

kinda counted few careless situations that could have left me...well, 'feel' the vulnerability of mankind.
Lost my wallet 3 times,
set the fire running unattended till it burn through my pots. Twice
set the oven without the timer. once

but somehow i've been spared mercily. Save a few uncontrollable unfavourable situations...
but i guess it's enough to thank the one up there for taking care of me. In probability classes- the incidence of one occurance could be due to chance, but 3 times ? - all savely returned and unscratched ? either i'm living in a teddy bear world ( n rest of the newspaper highlights are jst "other" ppl's nightmare ) or i owe Him ?!

Shhh... don't tell mummy

No comments: