Thursday, July 06, 2006

meanwhile...

"Attitude is your thought life turn inside out" ~JM

been forcasting storm these few days when i start to stare into the future... kinda wondering 'would i make it?", 'How?''... those thoughts were spinning n looming around me...trapped..

during worship last nite in CH, felt a voice knocking at my wrapped up head to "remember... remember..." then i realized i'd forgotten how faithful God has (have?) been to me in the past...felt guilty i chose worry as my companion instead... worrying is like being ingratitude towards an old friend who has always been there...

i'm glad he reminded me... and i slept peacefully knowing... knowing He be there... and it be well

meanwhile, i'm starting to teach a girl tuition... applying for tutoring positions in some private colleges. Pray they get back to me fast... and that i'll fill my holidays whipping up some skills.. i wouldn't mind walking ppl's dog or cat out for some extra tips too...anyone with pets n loads extra change to spare?

saw an old mansion written "St Paul's daughters" along jln gasing... am wondering, how's that possible ? ;p

No comments: