Monday, July 10, 2006

a green shooting star

a trail of green light travelled yonder... and vanished quickly with a yellow bright flash...

I was walking with mom at the playground after dinner... as i was staring into the night, i saw a shooting star ! I was thrilled ! First time ever !! felt my heart leaped like it first sighted hope. It's so rare to spot one in a city... not to mention tonight's sky was rather tarnish with city air and stars were sighted above in few faint dots.

But it's quite a strange colour for one. the trail was green, but the meteor? (last flame) was yellow. And it plunged pretty low into the atmosphere rather gracefully (or so i feel). I couldn't find any info on green shooting star in yahoo. Save one post, under the UFO session. (Not going there).. or could it be a lone fire-work that someone set up? or maybe the colour reflected was due to the polluted air ? ...?

awe-full-of-questions...

ahh...i was prepared to stay up all night naming all my wishes ;p

2 comments:

Rachel Chew said...

so what did you wish for? :)

el'z said...

hiya ms cat woman,

i wished for a dawg ? ;p

my queries on green shooting star so overwhelmed me tat i 4got to make a wish tat nite. sigh...

but i'd wix to be a green star -all spicy n shiny*. green- coz it's unique ;p

* as in mat 5:14.. not to mention n crappy 2.