Wednesday, August 24, 2005

tmr tmr..

"tomorrow tomorrow i love you tomorrow..." ~annie fr Annie?

can't wait ! papers would be over then... time to flush it all down the toilet bowl...
Well, somehow this season i've been drawn to the fading otherwordly sounds... started off with my pine for twin peaks -falling... and now unwrapping Angelo Badalamenti's works...(bits of it)

I like the way he uses sounds to evoke feelings... ethereal, subtle, like the smell of beauty permeating thru darkness... a stalk of impressionism amidst pop art? or surrealism on it's own feet? ironically, how can a blend stand on it's own ? falling, falling...
check out some of his titles used too..."questions in the world of blue", "floating...", "moving through time"... very suggestive

just that his songs usually leaves a haunting feeling...(i wouldn't dare immerse myself into the movies he composed for...spooky !) falling, falling...

1 comment:

Charis said...

Yay..... the end of exams are a huge relief. I remember it was for me. Yes yes, you do deserve a good treat and spend time pampering yourself.

I must say, I really really don't know how you do it. I can't even count the times you say "I have exams" whenever I ask how you are... freaky... I'll probably go mad with all those papers ever so often.

Salute!