Wednesday, March 16, 2005

to infinity and beyond... !!

very much a post exam feeling eh ? totally unrestricted...

looking back, i felt like i'm cruising on a small little boat with no steer or oars, bumping thru' the waves, in other turns sailing, or me hiding behind a thin sheet obllivion to my surroundings...

with the past two weeks that wentby... there were waves of assignments crashing over me, splashed by flu, soaked by weariness, striked with few surprises ( good and bad ), sailing thru with friends and love ones ( cousins ) that swam by n yet slowly raising a banner thru prayers (or He has sent his Helper to raise a banner... )

the last time i wrote about my life as i felt like a boat was about two years ago in TL - when we're asked to journal shortly how have the year been... i was then anchored deep in the middle of the ocean with the winds billowing, yet not setting sail except in circles.

Now the anchor has coiled up ( so i felt the captain above has release me) into the deep blue, i see a wedge leading to the horizon... uncertain as i am as where he would lead me, but my heart is setting sail to a cause bigger than i am. If i would allow him to steer me ?

Father,

thk u for teaching me that the best place to be is at your feet.. hidden and covered with your love... as the old saints n kings ( david ) has learnt amidst victory and warcry the best place to be is " to dwell in your house foreever and to gaze at your beauty"... thk u for sowing your seed, encapsuling your plans and purposes in our lifes...may your everlasting covenant be fulfilled in our lifes.

a child.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when are we coming up with our rapuzzle? *wink*