Sunday, October 24, 2004

knots

finally... my first semester wraps to an end...

I recalled my lecturer ( presently my favourite :) ) mentioned during class concerning a student sending her a lengthy mail voicing her angst about life...

" why is he acting this way? why couldn't he just be..."
" arggh!! why must i go thru... of all days... "

she was able to understand the girls' frustration... as she was about to reply to her queries, she paused and thought... " why get did she get herself tied up in so many knots ? "

journeying back the last semester -my response towards ppl & situations that are preplexing... many a times i crumple up my heart... same ol' questions spinning around my mind... now i wonder... " ai yarr... why tie so many knots? "

we can choose to swim against the raging currents or set our banners up while sailing with the winds... sometimes, by pining our eyes on the knots in life, we miss out the big picture... after all, the greatest stories that live in our hearts are about - grace.

am soaking in ginny owen & mark shultzs' " remember me"... it's a beautiful piece about the sweet longings of an ol' companion who's waiting...waiting... as we walk out fr sunday school; able teach & preach... would we remember him?



No comments: