Sunday, October 31, 2004

branches

it's fun to glide down the mountain paths sometimes... swinging my hands from branches to tree trunks that zig zagged along the path...it's as if the forest are extending their hands to me while i spree down... care not my legs are sliding... nor my ankles unanchored on firm soil...for the trees never move... their branches be there to hold me... oh cut them down not...remove them not from me...

the ups and downs in life is liken to our journey on a mountain range. there is not much need to watch for our steps when we climb up, we only need to pull ourselves up in steepy passages. But as we're going down ( in a sader mood this time ), we arrange our steps slowly, sometimes skipping, tripping, sometimes allowing our nimble feet to be pull down by the gravity...
it's so nice to have friends that we can hang on to, like the branches of the trees...
as we pause to catch our breaths or just a swing down. i know they be there. the familiar branches, the firm trunks...

sometimes because of misunderstanding these branches broke off from ur paths... someone else may have a firm grip on these branches, i can't put my hands there ny more...perhaps we may change the familiar course we took then we don't bump into them ny more...maybe they grew in a different direction, towards their sunlight while we're still gliding...

my lil comfort is that knowing that my Source will send the rain, the sun rays, the seeds... other branches will grow... lil sprouts will shoot out...they will...i know.......they will.........:)


No comments: