Thursday, March 22, 2007

happy days

g
g
me on swing
g
g
I used to swing myself really high up and feel as if i was part of the sky. Sometimes I imagined I would make a loop with the swing. Unfortunately gravity beat me first.
g
Swing sailing, monkey-baring, bed-jumping... those were the happy days in life. I used to be a kid. Now i'm stucked in transition. So many unanswered question.
g
The only certainty I hold now is that He is my shepherd. He will guide me. I pray.
g
"And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee" Psalm 9: 10
g
What is His name? "I AM"
I AM is like an unfinished name of God, a blank paper given to us to be filled up with whatever we desire or need.*
g
g
* Smith, Hannah Whitall. 1984, Living Confidently. Whitaker House, Pennsylvania. A huge centipede flew out fr this bk b4 my interview ytdy. my heart beat tripled. I was jst flipping the book to seek comfort. thx to my mdm boss! she placed her 'toy' between the pages. Laters, her p.a. called to ask whether i have seen it. told mdm boss I accidently flung it away while being shocked... tmr the centipede will crawl back by itself thgh.=p
p
**thx Pat for the pics. This shot's taken in PD, tractor's restplace during my church retreat last week. My first piece with photoshop.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah not bad :) got pay attention during the OT discussion 'I AM'

- hey u still remember u swing so high, your leg hit the roof of the pondok during 'THE camp'?? :)

i love swings too :)

10

el'z said...

oh ya, i din sleep. Took notes sumore. Eh, means MW's good la ! ;p

- so did u see me fly? did u did u?

Anonymous said...

ooh i see the picture!!

el'z said...

pat : hiya...:)))