Tuesday, January 02, 2007

ebbing & emerging tides

2006 was soaked with many different tides...

high tides...

graduating (Aug)

rekindling my old hobbies: diving (rusted for 5 yrs), drawing (rusted for 8 yrs)

meeting my stars live: Joyce Meyers (Jan 06), Kristian Zimmermann (July 06), Fourplay (Aug 06)

making new friends : fr camp n work (to wic many of em' i'm grateful and indebted to)

went to : Klang Gates, HK, Perhentian, Redang, Nuang, Lepoh, S'pore. (*woa me* arranged chronologically starting fr latest. Each place slabs in a piece of memory if its kind)

Got a new job (Aug)

low tides...

getting older (argh)

quit my job...

saying goodbye to a friend... who has won my heart over...
he was so sure about me n proved himself by his sacrifice & service, finds out the things & food that i like and went e extra mile to get em' for me, accompanies me to places that i like even though he's not interested, says the sweetest things... kinda hard not to like someone who took so much effort jst to win you over hur...but i wasn't sure about my future with him... our priorities n lifestyles doesn't seems to match...
why does it feels so bad trying to make right choices in life? :((

upcoming tides...

going back to ministry again.
which i was running away from for a long time, guess there were loads of dissapointments buried in...but i'd also came to realized like what pro 20:5 says of the deep purposes of a man's heart... that hidden within me are many desires and dreams that were tie to Him as well...

be excited and passionate about life
Jer 29 : 5,7

intertidal zone
I really am not prepared to go overseas for so many yrs... there's so much bout my family, my friends and even this country itself that i've grown fond of...i don't want to be away... yet the course that i want to study is not found here...

i've come to see myself changed fr someone who's sure-footed to being fickle-minded...well, it's just that things are not as simple as they seemed and i'm taking alot of things into consideration, since i'm presented with decisions... (so u'd understand if ur living on the edge... read somewhere that ppl changed e most at 20-30)... but at the end of the day it boils down to ->what do you want in life? And once you've got that figure out, you've got to dogged twds it.

2 comments:

Leo Koo said...

Hey Chi-Hui,

Din know that so many things had happened to you this year. I'm sure you've indeed learnt much. Do take care and hope to catch up with you sometime soon..

God Bless!

HL said...

Hmm, nice use of the tidal analogy -- a bit "technical". Did you consider the differences between spring and neap tides? ;P

In the words of Ronan Keating, "Life is a roller-coaster, just gotta ride it." Woohoo!!! The only difference is, this roller-coaster is not tied to fixed tracks, it can be steered, and the Captain from Above is in charge. Oh yeah, and the ride is paid for already.