Tuesday, April 11, 2006

sprinkle of cinnamon

I've been...

...writing up my thesis and sitting for test in betweens. Managed to submit my draft last friday. Got mix remarks fr my tutor who marked it. But i supposed polishing up would make it shine.

...even so, throughout this time, i've been sprinkled by His blessings; bubbled by His love. Got back some of my test results, and i did unexpectedly... well ! i'm surprised. Can't even recall what went in and out of my brains...

...grateful for good health. Was dotted with flu and colds for the previous sems. Pleaded hard then, but... Somehow, i'm kept well this time even with less sleep and movement. Bit fatter though :)

... chilling in with bits of Norman Brown and yellowjackets.

Guess that's my world for now. My only wish is that i could be more emersed into a bigger cause... getting bit comfy with my nest... hope i get to soar into the blue...

nites. gt wake up wee early to edit my thesis. Next week's my finals... then i get to fly.......

No comments: